LC Chauffeurs is an established Taxi & Private Hire Company based in Reading, Berkshire with over twenty years in the transport industry. With a team of highly experienced staff including drivers and sales & marketing personnel we are able to deliver a professional and personal service to all of our clients.
We offer a variety of services to our clients tailored to their specific business needs.
LC Chauffeurs Ltd requires a Business Development Manager to be based at its Woodley office, Reading.
The remit is to promote and sell LC Chauffeurs' services in Berkshire county.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote business development opportunities in Berkshire county.
- Act as Sales, Business Development & Marketing Representative for existing key accounts.
- Organize, manage and develop contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
- Meet new and existing clients as necessary, performing demonstrations of our services that is specifically marketed to meet the client's business needs.
- Attend industry trade shows as required.
- Be familiar with pricing and which product and service to market to which customer.
- Develop sales strategies and, using a CRM, track the progress of the sales stages and report on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with staff to ensure smooth process of project, to manage issues and contact management in exceptional situations.
- Any other duties, tasks and responsibilities consistent with the role.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong communication skills essential
- Extensive negotiation skills
- Self-starter, self-disciplined and target focused but able to work in a team.
- Demonstrates drive, passion and flexibility.
- Works well under pressure.
- Possesses integrity and honesty.
- Is proficient in communicating in English.
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous work experience gained in a similar role.
- Degree in Marketing, Sales or other relevant discipline.
We are willing to offer an attractive salary package to the right candidate dependent on his/her capabilities and experience. Remuneration will be further discussed during the interview process.
If you feel you possess the attributes required for this role and would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject heading.